martes, noviembre 18, 2008

One Day

"One day"

Soñamos encontrar alguien con quien compartir los días, por siempre.
¿Una utopía? Para algunos, pero no para mi. Habrán lágrimas, caídas, pero al final, no habrá final.

"One day I had a dream with someone, that never came truth. But now, I have another dream: keep dreaming...
I know, I trust, I'll find someone... "One day", just God knows. Meanwhile, still Beliving, still waiting... I can't see nothing now, but I now I'll see it.

Love, what is love? Together, even in the worst moments, with the love that God give us".

-Here we are still together
we are one
so much time wasted
playing games with love

So many tears i've cried
so much pain inside
but baby it ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
to keep our love alive
but baby it ain't over 'till it's over

How many times
did we give up
but we always worked things out...

Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't over 'til It's over, Album Mama Said, 1991. También está en el album Greatest Hits 2001.

No hay comentarios: